[CP2K-user] [CP2K:13450] Visualize electron density during formation of a water molecule

Michael Hale hale.m... at live.com
Sat Jun 6 17:01:22 UTC 2020

Well I filled out the input file as well as I could figure out from your
tips. CP2K runs for a few minutes and then aborts with the error "KS energy
is an abnormal value (NaN/Inf)". I tried setting a small MAX_SCF value, but
it still hits that error. Any other tips? Here is my input file:

&GLOBAL
  PROJECT water-formation
  RUN_TYPE MD
  PRINT_LEVEL LOW