[CP2K-user] [CP2K:13461] Is it possible to run a Andressui or Fattebert Solvation Model with Molecular Dynamics?

Krack Matthias (PSI) matthi... at psi.ch
Thu Jun 4 20:53:34 UTC 2020

Hi Dev

a stress tensor is available with SCCS only in the current development version of CP2K and not in any earlier version including the release version 7.1. Note, that the stress tensor is only needed for MD ensembles with a barostat like NpT, i.e. NVT or NVE should work also with earlier versions.

HTH

Matthias