[CP2K-user] [CP2K:13450] Visualize electron density during formation of a water molecule

hut... at chem.uzh.ch hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Thu Jun 4 13:26:15 UTC 2020

Hi

What I would do:

Small basis e.g. DZVP
LSD
SCF with Diagonalization and Broyden mixing, use all MOs
Fermi-Dirac Smearing with high temperature
NVT MD with velocity rescaling to get rid of excessive energy
Print CUBE file automatically during MD

regards

Juerg Hutter
Juerg Hutter                         Phone : ++41 44 635 4491
Institut für Chemie C                FAX   : ++41 44 635 6838
Universität Zürich                   E-mail: hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Winterthurerstrasse 190
CH-8057 Zürich, Switzerland