[CP2K-user] Problems performing calculations using k-points

Travis polla... at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 13:42:38 UTC 2020

Hi,

What sort of problem are you experiencing? From your setup, it looks like
the most pressing issue might be that it takes ages to run a geometry/cell
optimization. I think you're already thinking in the right direction to use
a smaller cell or fewer kpoints for the optimization and more kpoints for a
final energy calculation.

-T