[CP2K-user] Omega parameter in range-separated functionals

ZC Wong chm... at nus.edu.sg
Wed Jan 8 02:23:38 UTC 2020

Dear Frederick,

Thanks very much for the explanation and the suggestions.

I've tried both of your suggested methods.

The first method, reparametrising the HSE functional in Libxc, crashed CP2K.
I did a bit of testing, and apparently setting FUNCTIONAL HYB_GGA_XC_HSE03
seems to be the cause of it.

Fortunately, the second method worked out well.
I was able to reproduce my test calculations from the other program, as
well as those in the paper, so that solves my problem.

Thanks again!
Zi Cheng