[CP2K-user] [CP2K:12738] job auto-termination without any error signal

lizzy bai baili... at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 00:51:32 UTC 2020

Dear Pror.Travis and CP2K Users.

I am not sure if it has default Walltime in my job script file. But, when
using the same job settings, I can run lammps input file no matter how many
timesteps I setup.As I just use Cp2k for 2 months, I am not sure if there
is any problem with the input file.

Another problem is my current compiled CP2K6.1 can not run parallel nodes.
So here I just assign  20 cores for one node.I have no idea how to solve
this problem. I would be grateful if anyone who faced this similar problem
could provide any suggestion.

Thank you very much
Best regards

Liyi