[CP2K-user] Error while compiling cp2k v7.1

Ole Schütt o... at schuett.name
Fri Jan 3 10:10:15 UTC 2020

Hi Mohamed,

thanks for reporting this. I've filed an issue with the SIRIUS team:
https://github.com/electronic-structure/SIRIUS/issues/453

It seems this issue only surfaces with GCC9. Unfortunately, none of the
CP2K test caught this because they are using the latest Ubuntu LTS release
(18.04), which does not yet contain GCC9.

-Ole