[CP2K-user] Error while compiling cp2k v7.1

Mohamed Ahmed mohamed... at gmail.com
Wed Jan 1 12:40:58 UTC 2020

After some looking, I found that the variable i is defined as intent(out)
in
https://electronic-structure.github.io/SIRIUS-doc/dc/d66/generated_8f90_source.html#l02751
and in ~/cp2k/tools/toolchain/build/SIRIUS-6.4.1/src/generated.f90. I
believe that if the subroutine call would accept the value of i in the DO
loop it should be defined with intent(in) instead of intent(out). I edited
generated.f90 accordingly but got the same error again. I am now looking
for another file where the subroutine is defined so that I can edit it.

Please clarify whether I am on the right track to solving this problem.
Your help will be highly appreciated. Thank you very much.