[CP2K-user] [CP2K:12866] Re: Convergence with CUTOFF

Augustin Bussy august... at chem.uzh.ch
Mon Feb 10 08:52:09 UTC 2020

Hi,

you can run a first geometry optimization run with a lower EPS_SCF so
that it converges faster to an approximate solution. Once you are there
you can restart with a tighter threshold. As for the initial position of
the molecules, I am not familiar with your system myself, I am afraid.

Best,

Augustin

--
Augustin Bussy