[CP2K-user] [CP2K:14382] AIMD+Hybrid-Functionals, How to set the MTS and E_box?

Lucas Lodeiro eluni... at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 15:36:58 UTC 2020

Hi Tiziano,

It is no so clear to me yet how the eps_box is defined in CP2K, I read the
implementation paper (the first on your mail), and there I knew its
existence for the first time. Could you share to me the name of the keywork
which controls it? or where can I find it in the output? Is there a keyword
?

Respect to your second paper, I do not understand, it is the HSE06
definition, I cannot figure how is related with RESP... by the way, the
Martyna and Tuckerman paper (reference 37 in the implementation paper)
shows the full equations of RESP and their application using two differents
time steps for short and long forces (GGA and Hybrid forces in this case).
It is not difficult for me to understand the procedure, but I do not know
how to control it yet.

Regards!