[CP2K-user] [CP2K:14381] AIMD+Hybrid-Functionals, How to set the MTS and E_box?

Tiziano Müller tiziano... at chem.uzh.ch
Sun Dec 13 08:26:54 UTC 2020

Hi Lucas,

I haven't checked the code yet, but the epsilon_box is likely referring
to the screening box used to group charge distributions (\mu\nu| for
screening. It is described in the implementation paper

https://aip.scitation.org/doi/10.1063/1.2931945
resp. the original paper
https://aip.scitation.org/doi/10.1063/1.2404663

The rest I have to leave to more knowledgeable people.

Best,
Tiziano

--
Tiziano Müller