[CP2K-user] mulliken charge print Possible matches for unknown subsection

Young In Jhon yij... at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 07:46:29 UTC 2020

Hello,

I'd like to print mulliken charges by using cp2k 7.1 and adding the
following commands in the PRINT section.

&MULLIKEN ON
    FILENAME ./mulliken.dat
     #PRINT_ALL
    &EACH
      MD 1
    &END EACH
  &END MULLIKEN

However, if I run the job, the following error appears.

 Possible matches for unknown subsection
 MULLIKEN
   subsection MULLIKEN in section %__ROOT__%FORCE_EVAL%DFT%PRINT score:  84
   enum MULLIKEN in section %__ROOT__%FORCE_EVAL%DFT for keyword
PLUS_U_METHOD score:  74
   enum MULLIKEN in section %__ROOT__%FORCE_EVAL%DFT%PRINT%HIRSHFELD for
keyword REFERENCE_CHARGE score:  74
   enum MULLIKEN_CHARGES in section %__ROOT__%FORCE_EVAL%DFT for keyword
PLUS_U_METHOD score:  8
   subsection MULLIKEN_RESTRAINT in section %__ROOT__%FORCE_EVAL%DFT%QS
score:  8

Would you let me know what's wrong with it and how I can solve it?

Thank you for your answers in advance.

Best regards,
  Young

                                                                *