[CP2K-user] Subsection FORCES of section PRINT

siqi tang tung... at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 10:01:52 UTC 2020

Dear Viktoria,

Sorry to disturb you.

I'm also learning the Phonospectrum calculation using Phonopy with CP2K, in
accordance with the case you mentioned. The essentials have been installed
well, including Phonopy setup and the cp2k-tools. But when I typed the
command "phonopy  --cp2k -c Si.inp -d -dim=="2 2 2", the Phonopy failed to
parse the cp2k input file, the erroneous information "ImportError: No
module named 'cp2k_input_tools‘” as shown below.

[image: 捕获.PNG]

Any useful suggestions are welcome and appreciated.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Siqi

在2018年6月6日星期三 UTC+8 下午4:15:37<s... at gmail.com> 写道: