[CP2K-user] Plane average electrostatic potential along Z axis.

Marcella Iannuzzi marci... at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 16:07:00 UTC 2020

Dear Harsha

The syntax for the cubecruncher is

./cubecruncher.x  -i input.cube -o output.cube -1d_profile dir delta
where dir is 1, 2 or 3 indicating the axis x, y, or z
while delta is the integration interval along the direction of the profile,
to obtain a smoother curve.
I guess that the difference between the two plots you posted is the
normalisation by the volume element.
The CP2K output is in atomic units, i.e.,  Hartree in this case.

Regards,
Marcella