[CP2K-user] How to calculate the MD simulation containing the radical.

Du qq2855... at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 01:39:58 UTC 2020

Dear Vladimir,

Thank you!

Here is the thing, I want to simulate the SO4- radical and the OH- radical,
in a bulk of 40 water molecules. I don't know whether cp2k recognize them
as radicals or just ions
? As you mentioned, I've already set the UKS T in the input profile.

Yours,

Du
在 2020年4月14日星期二 UTC+8下午6:54:02,Vladimir Rybkin写道: