[CP2K-user] How to testify the production species are radicals or not, during the MD simulation.

Du qq2855... at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 01:22:19 UTC 2020

Hi Vladimir,

Thank you so much! I've noticed the Mulliken's shortage, so I'm wondering
whetther I can get the right information by qualitative estimate based on
the Mulliken.

Here are two figures. In first one, the green line is the react, the purple
line is the product. And the 142O 143O are the focused atoms(figure 2). It
shows, after dissociation, the 142O 143O have a spin moment peak, though
the value is small, but the contrast is obvious. Can it prove the radical
thing?

在 2020年4月6日星期一 UTC+8下午9:39:04,Vladimir Rybkin写道: