[CP2K-user] [CP2K:12268] Binding energy with charged unit cell

hut... at chem.uzh.ch hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Wed Sep 25 10:19:35 UTC 2019

Forgot: If the system is charged, you get a neutralizing background
charge for periodic systems. This leads to slow convergence of
binding energies.

Juerg Hutter
Juerg Hutter                         Phone : ++41 44 635 4491
Institut für Chemie C                FAX   : ++41 44 635 6838
Universität Zürich                   E-mail: hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Winterthurerstrasse 190
CH-8057 Zürich, Switzerland