[CP2K-user] [CP2K:12212] Re: Spin Polaization in Kohn-Sham calculations

Ronald Cohen rco... at carnegiescience.edu
Thu Sep 12 11:22:06 UTC 2019

Oh I understand. Of course that need not be integer. So the printed multiplicity when relax multiplicity is on is incorrect. What about the number of electrons? It prints a renormalization when Multiplicity =3 and also shows the same number of up anddien when multiplicity =1 even with relax multiplicity on. I can send that output if you like. Thank you! Ron