[CP2K-user] How to plot RDFs for NPT simulations?

Ke Zhou zhouk... at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 02:10:22 UTC 2019

I think the RDF only depends on the position of particles. So you can use
any codes you can download to calculate RDF.
Here, the position of particles should be *Unwrapped*, which means the
position should not be wrapped back into the periodic box.
As for the density for normalization of RDF, I think you can use optimized
density.

Best,
Justin

在 2019年10月23日星期三 UTC+8下午5:05:15,Ant写道: