[CP2K-user] SCF run not converged-wB97X-V

Stanislav Šimko stanisl... at gmail.com
Mon Oct 28 20:02:11 UTC 2019

Dear Farzaneh,

I had only a very brief look at your input, however, according to "latest"
literature, you're not using "recommended" setup. I suggest to use
"PARAMETERS 6.2 0.01" for the rVV10 section, as can be found
at 10.1021/acs.jpclett.6b02527

I know it's quite a bit late but hopefully you read it. Besides this, my
"latest" setup is rather similar to yours, however, I do not have got
"benchmark" for the cp2k results yet, so I am still "unsure" whether we
don't miss something important. Please, let me know if you're interested in
helping with the "benchmark".
Best regards,
Stanislav