[CP2K-user] unwrapped ions during CELL_OPT

Travis polla... at gmail.com
Fri Oct 25 14:44:52 UTC 2019

Hi,

Your input structure is very compressed. It should expand and your final
structure looks much more reasonable. The amount it is expanding by, I
would actually suggest redoing the CELL_OPT from the final structure as
your effective cutoff decreases when the cell volume increases. Coordinates
are unwrapped intentionally in all calculations. You can impose PBC to wrap
the coordinates using an external program. I recommend Atomic Simulation
Environment,

Grab last image from foo-pos-1.xyz:
https://github.com/pollardtp/asepylot/blob/master/general/pos2xyz.py

Add cell parameters from command line args:
https://github.com/pollardtp/asepylot/blob/master/general/xyz2vasp.py

Generated structure is in POSCAR format, viewable with VESTA. Adapt to your
suiting.

Delete this bit, it's specific to my setup.
from require import check_ase
check_ase()

-T