[CP2K-user] CONVERGENCE FAILURE

Frederick Stein nwfr... at googlemail.com
Mon Oct 21 13:31:48 UTC 2019

Dear Alekos,

1. Do you really need such a big box? That will cost lots of memory.
Perylene is not that large.

2. Then you might try to converge the cutoff (see
https://www.cp2k.org/howto:converging_cutoff for that).

3. For OT you might try a smaller energy_gap. The default is a good first
guess.

4. It might be better to restart from a converged PBE or BLYP calculation.

Best,

Frederick