[CP2K-user] [CP2K:12324] Re: Molecules moving out of simulation cell in AIMD simulation

Travis polla... at gmail.com
Thu Oct 17 18:48:51 UTC 2019

Hi,

CP2K prints the unwrapped coordinates. Molecules diffusing out of the box
are not wrapped back in. You can view the wrapped trajectory in VMD by
opening the TK console,

pbc set {15 15 20} -all
pbc box
pbc wrap -all

If you're trying to perform a bulk calculation, you will need to remove the
vacuum region either by CELL_OPT with fixed angles or by filling the void
spaces with water.

-T