[CP2K-user] [CP2K:12324] Re: Molecules moving out of simulation cell in AIMD simulation

farzaneh sarrami sarrami... at gmail.com
Wed Oct 16 08:06:01 UTC 2019

Hi Travis,

Thanks for complete explanation. Currently I am using NVE for MD part in my
system. I tried to use NPT but it doesn't work for my system. So I prefer
to stick to NVE as it goes to the right direction. I am still
struggling with water molecules moving out of the simulation box. I have
enclosed my input file and final coordinates.
Would you please have a look and give me some advises to fix this problem?

Many thanks in advance
Farzaneh

--
*Farzaneh Sarrami*