[CP2K-user] [CP2K:12509] Problems When Running CP2K Tutorial

hut... at chem.uzh.ch hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Tue Nov 19 11:16:11 UTC 2019

Hi

this error is usually triggered by a very short bond length.
Please check your geometry. The short bond can also be introduced
during geometry optimization or MD by a bad definition of your
forcefield.
If all of the geometry is ok, have a look at the spline definitions
for your non-bonded forces.
 CP2K_INPUT / FORCE_EVAL / MM / FORCEFIELD / SPLINE

regards

Juerg Hutter
Juerg Hutter                         Phone : ++41 44 635 4491
Institut für Chemie C                FAX   : ++41 44 635 6838
Universität Zürich                   E-mail: hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Winterthurerstrasse 190
CH-8057 Zürich, Switzerland