[CP2K-user] [CP2K:12490] regtest cannot find libint, libxc, fftw3

Jerry Tanoury jerryt... at gmail.com
Thu Nov 14 18:27:16 UTC 2019

Hi Tiziano,
I have attached the output from make (make.out) and regtest (test.out).  I
built the most recent development version from git, using Intel 2019.3
compilers and MKLs. When I `<my-cp2k-executable> --version`, the terminal
hangs and nothing is printed.  When I do this with v5.1 (built with Intel
2017 update 5 and corresponding MKLs), I get the expected output:

CP2K version 5.1
 SVN source code revision svn:18091
 cp2kflags: libint fftw3 libxc parallel mpi3 scalapack xsmm
libderiv_max_am1=6 libint_max_am=7

Thank you for the help,
Jerry