[CP2K-user] [CP2K:12490] regtest cannot find libint, libxc, fftw3

Tiziano Müller tiziano... at chem.uzh.ch
Wed Nov 13 14:07:25 UTC 2019

Hi Jerry,

the regtest-script checks the capabilities of CP2K by evaluating the
output of `<your-cp2k-executable> --version`. Guessing from your arch/
file your CP2K should be using fftw/libint/libxc, but you might want to
check it manually.

Please remove the `-nosvn` as indicated by the warning.

Sharing the full build/test log might give us some more insight.

Best regards,
Tiziano

--
Tiziano Müller