[CP2K-user] Energy changes abnormally in OT method during the GEO_OPT

Xiaokun zhaoxia... at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 08:23:50 UTC 2019

Hi Travis,

I have tried your recommended DIAG method for my system. But unfortunately
it failed. Even though I changed  EPS_SCF 1e-05 and MAX_SCF 400, it's hard
to converge. The energy change seems to be very large (1E0~1E-1) and the
'Convergence' also is a large number during the SCF WAVEFUNCTION
OPTIMIZATION progress.  How can I solve this problem?

Yours,

Xiao-kun

在 2019年11月10日星期日 UTC+8上午4:35:22,Travis写道: