[CP2K-user] [CP2K:11827] cmake install in toolchain fails

Tiziano Müller tiziano... at chem.uzh.ch
Fri May 31 08:17:40 UTC 2019

Hi Herbert,

can you check in that log file whether there is an earlier error (before
the line cmlibzlma)? With parallel builds it is very well possible that
one make process dies early while make waits until the others have
finished before finally terminating.
Otherwise I'd need the full "make.log" (or "configure.log").

Best regards,
Tiziano