[CP2K-user] cmake install in toolchain fails

Herbert Fruchtl hfru... at gmail.com
Thu May 30 19:19:56 UTC 2019

Folks,

Not strictly a CP2K question, but since it happens in the toolchain build,
maybe somebody has seen it. I am trying to compile the latest development
version within anaconda3 (gcc 7.2.0). Installation of cmake fails without
much information why. The last lines of build/cmake-3.13.4/make.log are

[ 33%] Built target cmliblzma
make: *** [all] Error 2

Looks like it fails at whatever it is trying to do AFTER libcmliblzma.a,
but it's not obvious to me what that next step would be, and if there is a
more detailed error message somewhere.

Any ideas?

  Herbert