[CP2K-user] Choosing POISSON SOLVER for AIMD

Brandon Meza Gonzalez bran... at gmail.com
Mon May 27 20:27:40 UTC 2019

Dear Dr. Iannuzzi,

Thank you very much for your response and help.

I am trying to model a polypropylene modified membrane that is in contact
with Pb, Cd and Cu cations in water, but the addition of water molecules
has been stopped by the computational power that I have access.

I attach a file with my xyz generated, that is the kind of problem I am
facing on.
The system I am calculating is supposes to be in water as solvent. For this
reason I was wondering about the use of implicit solvation.

At this moment I added Na cations in order to obtain neutral charge.

About the cell: cell parameters a, b, c are the only that I changed in my
input file.

Best regards,