[CP2K-user] [CP2K:11739] Toolchain script finds "openblas-0.3.5.tar.gz" yet tries to unpack "OpenBLAS-0.3.5.tar.gz", causing an error

Tiziano Müller tiziano... at chem.uzh.ch
Fri May 17 11:43:47 UTC 2019

Hi David,

when we started we pulled the OpenBLAS Tarball from Sourceforge where it
is actually named OpenBLAS-0.3.5... this is why we decided to still use
the name OpenBLAS-0.3.5.tar.gz when referring to the OpenBLAS Tarball.

When downloading the things manually as you do, the solution is to
simply rename the downloaded archive to OpenBLAS-0.3.5.tar.gz instead.

Best,
Tiziano