[CP2K-user] Generating average electrostatic potential along Y axis

Vladimir Rybkin rybk... at gmail.com
Wed May 8 08:09:27 UTC 2019

Dear Aniruddha M Dive,

STRIDE means the "density" of the points in the grid written in the cube
file. 0 2 0 means it will omit every second point along the y direction in
order to make the .cube smaller.

I am afraid, CP2K itself can't not compute the average potential. One can
easily do it by scripting or any external software working with .cube
files. CP2K has a cubecruncher tool in cp2k/tools.

Yours,

Vladimir