[CP2K-user] Generating average electrostatic potential along Y axis

Aniruddha Dive anirud... at gmail.com
Tue May 7 23:55:03 UTC 2019

Hi,

I am trying to generate average electrostatic potential plots using the
V_HARTREE_CUBE command. However I would like to know how I generate the
average electrostatic potential along only the Y axis.

I am using below commands to generate electrostatic potential files:

&V_HARTREE_CUBE
&END V_HARTREE_CUBE

Does defining STRIDE 0 2 0 calculates the electrostatic potentials along
the Y axis??

Also, how I plot the ***-v_hartree-1_0.cube files to generate the
electrostatic potential vs distance along Y axis curves?

Thanks,
Aniruddha M Dive