[CP2K-user] Convergence problem in further steps of ab initio molecular dynamics

Matt W mattwa... at gmail.com
Fri Mar 29 11:47:26 UTC 2019

Hi,

hybrid functional calculations using MOLOPT basis sets are extremely
expensive. You probably need to use the Auxiliary Density Matrix Method
approximation. See these execises
<https://www.cp2k.org/exercises:2016_summer_school:hfx> and some slides
<https://mattatlincoln.github.io/talks/GhentWorkshop/#/> maybe this talk
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snG4fbpI0_g&list=PLrmNhuZo9sgYJqeTWUhdhtYu3Ol988prg&index=6&t=0s>