[CP2K-user] cp2k output not printing but the job is running

Gerard pareras niell gpar... at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 15:21:27 UTC 2019

Dear Raghav,

I'm facing the same problem as you.

I'm trying to run just a B3LYP GEO_OPT calculation. The job starts running
but after hours there is no updated on the output file.

Until now I've been working with the same geometry but using PBE instead
and I got no problem.

I was thinking if could be a problem with the memory that calculation
requires, however after trying different values there was no change.

I'm working with cp2k version 6.1 on Piz Daint. I've also attached my
input, output, geometry files and the submission script.

Any help would be really appreciated.

Thank you.
Kind regards,
Gerard