[CP2K-user] [CP2K:11435] Errors while running test with CP2K 6.1.0

Tiziano Müller tiziano... at chem.uzh.ch
Wed Mar 20 08:41:00 UTC 2019

Hi Nam,

the errors returned by the output of your `make ... test` suggest that
the compilation was either not successful or that something
(configuration, environment) changed between compilation and testing,
triggering a rebuild.

Furthermore the error returned by the compiler ("Error in opening the
compiled module file" in your output) possibly indicate that either the
mod files were corrupted (compilation of some files failed during the
compilation step) or that a different compiler was used to compile some
of the files.

At this point I would suggest to do a `make distclean` and start with
compilation again.

Best regards,
Tiziano