[CP2K-user] [CP2K:11436] How should I solve "CPASSERT failed" problem?

Tiziano Müller tiziano... at chem.uzh.ch
Wed Mar 20 08:25:56 UTC 2019

Hi Tianshu,

please always post the input file as well, even if you did take it from
an exercise.

Based on the line of the CPABORT I'd guess that you didn't do all the
modifications required in the exercise. Specifically, the following one:

         ! Task: insert METHOD keyword to use gaussian and augmented
plane wave method
       !METHOD GAPW

here you need to uncomment the METHOD line. XAS calculations require GAPW.

Best regards,
Tiziano