[CP2K-user] [CP2K:11360] Install CP2K locally on cluster

Mohammad Shakiba mshakiba.k... at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 11:44:33 UTC 2019

Dear Tiziano Müller,

Thank you so much. Now I got a new error:

r2p(1:d1,1:d2) => r1p(1:d1*d2)
1
Error: Pointer bounds remapping at (1) is *not yet implemented in gfortran*

I think the problem is with gfortran. The gcc8 is installed on the cluster
and I have used:

*module load gcc8*

before making the local arch files. But even when I use 'gfortran
--version' and 'gcc --version' their versions are 4.4.8 and 4.8.
I used the 'module unload (purge) gfortran' and 'module unload gcc' but
when I use ./install_cp2k_toolchain.sh it does not download and install it
and find it in the bin folder. Can you help me how to totally unload it so
that ./install_cp2k_toolchain installs the gcc and gfortran itself?