[CP2K-user] Install CP2K locally on cluster

Mohammad Shakiba mshakiba.k... at gmail.com
Sat Mar 2 19:04:39 UTC 2019

Hello everyone,

I have an account on a cluster and I want to install CP2K locally in my own
account. I used the following commands and got the following error:

1- cd /tools/toolchain

2- ./install_cp2k_toolchain.sh

3- copying the create arch files like 'local.ssmp' to arch folder in cp2k
path

4- source the setup file in the 'toolchain' folder

5- make -j 30 ARCH=local VERSION=ssmp

Now, when I want to make the executable file this error occurs (the first
one happens multiple times for many functions):

../cp2k-6.1.0/src/common/spherical_harmonics.F:1205: error: ‘plm’ may be
used uninitialized in this function
f951: warning: unrecognized command line option "-Wno-maybe-uninitialized"

I don't know what to do with it. Also, when I remove the
"-Wno-maybe-uninitialized" from the arch file I get the error of '
'variable' may be used uninitialized in this function'.

Please help me to solve this.

Thanks in advance.