[CP2K-user] Strange behavior in cp2k-5.1 installled with mpich-3.2

Raghav raghavs... at gmail.com
Sat Mar 2 15:19:00 UTC 2019

Dear all,

I installed cp2k-5.1 with the help of *tool-chain* on a *HPC* cluster and I
installed *mpich-3.2* as well with the tool-chain, after installation when
I'm running my parallel job, the *output stops printing* after few
iterations, the below output file was scheduled to run for *2 hrs* but
there isn't any output in the *out* file attached after few iterations, and
the wall-time of the job gets over.

I have no idea what's happening. I have *attached* the *JOB script* i'm
using for submitting the JOB along with the output file. Are there any *key
parameters* I'm missing in the job script that are *relevant to mpich?*

Looking forward to the reply
*.*

Best Regards,
Raghav