[CP2K-user] collective variable for metadynamics

Marcella Iannuzzi marci... at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 07:18:54 UTC 2019

Dear Nicolas,

In order to define a coordination number that involves more atoms, just
specify the atom's indexes as
ATOMS_FROM .....
ATOMS_TO ....
You can list as many atoms as you like. You can also use KINDS_FROM and
KINDS_TO.

Any combination of collective variables can be defined through the
COMBINE_COLVAR section.
In your case it would be the sum of two distances, and you can also use the
DISTANCE_FUNCTION section.

Have a look into

tests/SE/regtest-4/6ring4.inp

tests/Fist/regtest-6/water_3_ddist.inp