[CP2K-user] Modern Fortran Survey

Tiziano Müller tiziano... at chem.uzh.ch
Mon Jun 3 08:08:30 UTC 2019

Dear developers among our CP2K users,

if you could spare 10 minutes of your time, we would like to ask you to
fill out our survey about  "Modern" Fortran features (from the 2003
standard onward), from which we hope to gain some insight into
the current state of knowledge and usage of Modern Fortran (2003+) by
the developers behind Scientific Codes written in Fortran:

   https://modernfortran.limequery.org/731597

First evaluations of the survey will be presented at the first talk of
the PASC 2019 Minisymposium "Bringing Scientific Applications Written in
Fortran to the Exascale Era: How Software Engineering Can Help to Fill
the Gap" [1]

This Minisymposium will take place on Thursday, 13. June 2019 at ETH
Zurich in HG F 1, with the speakers Wadud Miah [1] from NAG, Hans Pabst
from Intel and Arjen Markus, author of "Modern Fortran in Practice".

Thank you very much,
best regards,
Tiziano

[1] https://pasc19.pasc-conference.org/program/minisymposia/