[CP2K-user] [CP2K:11957] Including DFT D3 Dispersion corrections into CP2K Calculation (CPASSERT failed message)

hut... at chem.uzh.ch hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Thu Jul 11 07:38:56 UTC 2019

Hi

you have to specify a reference functional (or give the
parameters explicitly).
Please also send complete input files for the next time.

regards

Juerg Hutter
Juerg Hutter                         Phone : ++41 44 635 4491
Institut für Chemie C                FAX   : ++41 44 635 6838
Universität Zürich                   E-mail: hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Winterthurerstrasse 190
CH-8057 Zürich, Switzerland