[CP2K-user] [CP2K:11947] posting to log file

Raitis raitis... at gmail.com
Sat Jul 6 12:36:37 UTC 2019

Thank you for the answer, Patrick.

Here is the output of one of the simulations (i cut out most of the
non-interesting data as the file was to large to attach).
I am running on 1 node with 12 cores. I tried to to run on more nodes, but
by running with mpirun -np 36 cp2k.popt it was even slower. I will get in
touch with our server administrator to understand how to run it properly on
more than one node.

Thank you for the suggestion. I thought that this might have something to
do with wave function recalculations at the restart, but i could not figure
out how to write this information from the first simulation. Will modify
the input and try it this way.

Raitis