[CP2K-user] [CP2K:11178] general normconserving UPF in CP2K

hut... at chem.uzh.ch hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Fri Jan 18 12:49:53 UTC 2019

Hi

1) if you send the inputs I will try to reproduce the problem

4) I am working on a 'easy' way to generate consistent basis sets.

-> I never made a Hf q4 pseudo.

best regards

Juerg
Juerg Hutter                         Phone : ++41 44 635 4491
Institut für Chemie C                FAX   : ++41 44 635 6838
Universität Zürich                   E-mail: hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Winterthurerstrasse 190
CH-8057 Zürich, Switzerland