[CP2K-user] Fermi energy too high?

Matt W mattwa... at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 13:05:04 UTC 2019

Hello again,

did you find the potential in the vacuum and align to that? You need to set
a reference to get absolute values.

You could also try using the wavelet solver

&POISSON
   PSOLVER WAVELET
   PERIODIC XZ
&END

and PERIODIC XZ  in the &CELL section. The Y direction must be the
non-periodic one. That gives an absolute reference (if there is no dipole
in the cell otherwise you need the  dipole correction switched on).

Matt