[CP2K-user] [CP2K:11141] Re: van der Waals regtests fail on Intel KNL, and build glitches

Ronald Cohen reco... at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 18:58:05 UTC 2019

The Intel PSMP OMP=1 was with 64 MPI processes, and MPI1 was with one process.

The times I quoted before were under:

 -                                                                             -
 -                                T I M I N G                                  -
 -                                                                             -
 SUBROUTINE                       CALLS  ASD         SELF TIME        TOTAL TIME
                                MAXIMUM       AVERAGE  MAXIMUM  AVERAGE  MAXIMUM
 CP2K                                 1  1.0    0.040    0.040    6.885    6.885

Thank you!

Ron

---
Ron Cohen