[CP2K-user] [CP2K:11110] Re: van der Waals regtests fail on Intel KNL, and build glitches

Robert Schade robert... at uni-paderborn.de
Mon Jan 7 13:16:21 UTC 2019

Building cp2k on Intel Xeon Phi Knights Landing (KNL, not to be confused
with KNC!) is not different from building it on any other Intel CPU.
Hence, I think that the failing regtests point to an underlying issue.
Which exact version of the Intel Compiler and MKL have you tried?
Best Wishes
Robert

--
Robert Schade
Paderborn Center for Parallel Computing (PC2)
robert... at uni-paderborn.de
+49/(0)5251/60-5393