[CP2K-user] [CP2K:11109] Re: van der Waals regtests fail on Intel KNL, and build glitches

Anton Kudelin archm... at gmail.com
Sun Jan 6 14:52:58 UTC 2019

It's OK, CP2K is hard to compile for the first time. Don't worry, Intel
tools can be used to build the program, but you should choose the right
version: https://www.cp2k.org/dev:compiler_support
However, in my experience, Intel compilers are rather unstable and require
careful using unlike GCC.
Anyway, please, report how successful was your CP2K build process, I guess
it can become a guide for the KNL architecture that would help newcomers to
get around its traps.